Compact pedestrian stackers for cost efficient storage
Tough, easy to control and manoeuvre in tight spaces, the S1.0E-1.2E series offers carrying capacities up to 1.2 tonnes with a reliable, low cost of operation.
The pedestrian stackers help improve productivity when storing and retrieving goods in low height applications such as the storage rooms of supermarkets or retail operations (DIY stores).
They are ideal for transporting goods to or from a receiving dock or marshalling area and for order picking, kitting or assembly operations, production processes, line feed operations and cold stores.
Hyster® Powered Pedestrian Stacker Highlights:
- Fast load placement and retrieval thanks to excellent visibility through the mast. Operators can clearly see the load arms when collecting and depositing loads
- The compact design allows ease of operation and turning in smaller aisles
- The mid-mounted tiller arm and design of the tiller head makes the stacker comfortable to use
- Maximum travel speed of 6 km/h. Speed is controlled with natural thumb movement of the well-engineered butterfly control
- Precision lifting controls allow the operator to easily handle loads up to 1.2 tonnes
- 1-stg FFL (Full Free Lift) and 2-stg Non-Free Lift (NFL) masts available
- Forks can be adjusted to an ergonomic working height for order picking
- Low energy consumption keeps ongoing running costs under control
- Available with multiple options including key pad access, cold store versions, several load and drive wheel options, load backrest, Hyster Tracker and more
- The stacker truck benefits from a robust design for the frame and covers. Sealed connectors and high levels of ingress protection on electrical components contribute to overall reliability
- The stacker is easy to service and features quick remove covers. The transmission is sealed for life and the service interval for hydraulic oil and filter change is 3000 hours
Modellnamn Vikt Lastkapacitet batteri kapacitet Lyfthöjd S1.0E 790 1000 24V / 150-200Ah 3580